Strawberry Swiss Oatmeal
Oatmeal gets the cold shoulder in this summertime treat of chilled oats, yogurt, and fruit topped with nuts and/or seeds.
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp all-fruit strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup chopped hulled strawberries
- optional add-on: toasted sunflower seeds, chopped nuts, or granola
Preparation time 2mins
Combine all ingredients (except sunflower seeds) in a bowl; stir well. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 6 hours.
In the morning, top overnight oats with add-ons and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (499 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)