Bite Sized Apple Pies *
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (14.1 oz..} refrigerated pie crust
- 3 tbsp. melted butter, divided
- 2 medium tart apples, each cut into 8 wedges
1. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon, set aside 1 Tbsp. On a lightly floured surface, unroll the pastry. Brush with 2 Tbsp. melted butter, sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
2. Cut each sheet into 8 one inch strips, about 8 in. long. Wrap one strip around each apple wedge, placing sugared side of pastry against apple.
3. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture. bake at 425 for 13-15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm.