This is a great shrimp pasta recipe. The sauce is light and flavorful. You can substitute the recipe with any favorite pasta that you have in your pantry.
- FOR THE SAUCE,
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups button mushrooms, cleaned, trimmed and quartered
- 1 handful sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Lemon pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 1/4 cup shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- Pinch Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine (or 2 tablespoons extra of extra virgin olive oil and butter)
- FOR THE PASTA,
- Cooked pasta: fettuccine or linguini pasta
- FOR GARNISH,
- Lemon wedge
- Diced tomatoes
- Lemon zest
Heat extra virgin olive oil in large sauté Pans pan.
Add mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes
Add green onions and garlic.
Stir in butter, lemon pepper and parsley.
Add shrimp and sauté until they turn pink.
Stir in Italian seasoning and Marsala wine.
Cook until the alcohol evaporates out for 2-3 minutes.
Plate pasta and pour shrimp sauce over
Garnish with lemon wedge, diced tomatoes and lemon zest. Serve immediately.