Italian Baked Shrimp
- 1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- OR 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges (optional)
Adapted from crisco.com
1. HEAT oven to 475°F.
2. RINSE shrimp and pat dry. Pour oil into 13x9x2-inch ovenproof baking dish. Add shrimp and toss to coat with oil. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper. Add bread crumbs and parsley. Toss to coat evenly.
3. BAKE shrimp 5 minutes. Turn gently with slotted spatula. Bake 8 to 10 additional minutes or until no longer pink and bread crumbs are brown. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, if desired.