CROCK POT BEEF AND BROCCOLI
- 1 lb. boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup beef consomme
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired)
- Hot cooked rice
Place beef in crock pot.
In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil and garlic. Pour over beef.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
In a cup, stir cornstarch and water until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
Blanch broccoli florets and add to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
Cover and cook for an additional 20 minutes on HIGH or until thickened.
Serve over hot, cooked rice.
You'll also love
- Pasta E Cici Soup 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- BAKED MACARONI SALAD 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Turkey & Pesto Ravioli with Fresh... 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Choke Cherry Syrup 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage with Apple and... 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Sirloin Tip Roast with Gravy 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccoli and Parsnip Soup 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup 3.8/5 (6 Votes)