Crustless Pepper Quiche
Imagine a favorite comfort food that’s lighter, easier to digest and just as easy to make. That’s the concept behind this tasty crustless quiche. Nutritious eggs, vitamin-packed bell peppers, cheese, and your choice of crunchy vegetables bake together to create a mouth-watering treat for a tasty veggie brunch whenever you please. Packed with protein, this recipe gets you ready to face the day with a smile on your face!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large bell peppers, diced
- 1 jalapeño or other hot pepper, optional
- 1 onion, shredded (or another crunchy vegetable such as celery)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup Swiss or American hard cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from 12tomatoes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat oil in medium saucepan. Sauté diced peppers and onion in oil until they begin to soften.
Place peppers and onion in a lightly-greased pie dish.
Beat the eggs, and add the chopped garlic and some salt and pepper. Blend with the hot pepper if you are using it. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables in the base of the pie dish and stir.
Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with shredded cheese.
Broil on high for around 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is browned and bubbling. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Chicken Parmesan Zucchini Boats 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken in Sweet Onion Mushroom... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Beer & Cheddar Fondue 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Sandee's Minestrone Soup 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Crustless Spinach Cheese Quiche 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Crustless Salmon & Broccoli Quiche 4/5 (1 Votes)
- K's Crustless Broccoli Quiche 4/5 (1 Votes)