Balsamic & Brown Sugar Pork Chops
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 pork chops, about 1 1/4 lb. ($2.48)
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar ($.20)
- 4 tsp brown sugar ($.02)
- Favorite potatoes, we had a dairy-free version of mashed red potatoes ($1.50)
- Favorite side of veggies ($1)
Place pork chops in bottom of glass baking dish. Sprinkle some salt and pepper onto both sides of pork chops. Then drizzle balsamic vinegar over top. Add 1 tsp of brown sugar on top of each pork chop and spread into vinegar. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
Preheat oven to 350.
Bake pork chops for 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chop.
Prepare potatoes (or bread), and veggies.
Serve Balsamic & Brown Sugar Pork Chops with potatoes/bread or veggies.
You'll also love
- Penne with Ragu Bolognese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caribbean Tenderloin With Mango... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Veal Meatballs with Fried Sage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Pot Roast Recipe 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple Glazed Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe