Opelousas Sweet Potatoes
- 8 Opelousas sweet potatoes, scrubbed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and bake until tender throughout, about 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size of the potatoes.
These potatoes are so sweet and full of flavor, you really dont need to put anything on them!
This recipe yields 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (91 Votes)