Southern Fried Pork Chops
- Pork Chops
- Cooking Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1-2 cups Cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine egg, milk, salt and black pepper. Beat lightly to mix well.
2. Spread cornmeal out on a flat plate.
3. Heat cooking oil in large frying pan over medium heat
4. While oil heats, dip chops in egg/milk bath, drain excess and coat with the cornmeal by turning over several times in the cornmeal mix.
5. Place breaded chops in hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides (5-10 minutes).