Simple Sweet Chili Chicken and Noodles
- 440 g Hokkein Noodles
- 1 Macro wholefoods market free range Roast Chicken
- 2 tsp Peanut or Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbs Soy Sauce
- 350 g Ready to Stir Fry Asian Blend
- 3/4 Cup Sweet Chili and Ginger Stir Fry
- 1 tbs Sesame Seeds
- Coriander Leaves to serve
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees. Empty noodles into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Meanwhile cut chicken into 8 serving sized pieces, discarding the seasoning.
Drain noodles. Return to bowl. Toss through oil and soy. Transfer to roasting pan. Layer Stir Fry Blend over noodles and top with chicken. Spoon stir fry sauce over and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 15 minutes.
Divide noodles, vegetables and chicken between serving dishes. Top with coriander and serve.