Churro Chex Snack Mix
Churros, those cinnamon-sugar sticks of goodness, are a favorite around our house. But, who has a bunch of Churros lying around when the craving hits? For those days when you need some serious cinnamon snacking, try making some Chex Mix Churros. No baking needed, you can whip up a batch in about 5 minutes, and be snacking your afternoon away in less than 10 minutes.
- 9 cups rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from blogs.babble.com
In a small microwavable bowl, zap cinnamon chips and butter for 1 minute; stir until smooth. Microwave about 30 seconds longer if needed.
Drizzle mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, sugar, and cinnamon.
Toss the coated Chex cereal into the sugar mixture.
Spread on a piece of parchment until cooled.
You'll also love
- Vegetable Barley Soup 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Melt In Your Mouth Blueberry Cake 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Virgin Mudslide 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Sesame Quinoa Spring Rolls 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Outback Blooming Onion 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Maple-Bourbon Smash 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (42 Votes)