Chili-Roasted Potato Wedges
Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, these hot and spicy Yukon Gold potato wedges have just the right amount of flavor and heat; they will be a surefire hit at your next casual gathering.
- 5 Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Rinse potatoes and pat dry. Cut each unpeeled potato into 8 wedges.
2. In large bowl, mix oil, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, red pepper flakes, cumin, salt and black pepper. Add potato wedges and stir to coat thoroughly.
3. Arrange potatoes in even layer in prepared baking pan. Roast potatoes until crisp and golden, stirring every 7 minutes, about 21 minutes total.
4. To serve, place a dollop of sour cream on each of 8 serving plates and surround with 5 potato wedges.