Wow these are good! Nothing better than this creamy praline fudge, they taste just like praline candies.
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from luicucina.com
Mix the milk and sugar (equal parts of cream and sugar if you are adding to recipe).
Boil until thermometer reaches 210°F and add butter and vanilla.
When temperature reaches soft ball stage add 1 1/2 cups pecans.
When temperature reaches 2 degrees higher than soft ball stage, turn heat off and whip until it feels heavy.
Spoon on buttered platter by spoonfuls.
Allow to cool.
NOTE: If doubling recipe, cook 2 degrees higher.
Soft ball stage is 235°F.
You'll also love
- Crispy Butternut Squash Spinach... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Famous Homemade Cheese Straws 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Surprise Cake 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Triple Berry Cheesecake Cobbler 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Cookies 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Coffee Roasted Almond + Toasted... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)