Cherry Cola Brownies
- 1 box (1 lb 6.5 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1/4 cup cherry cola carbonated beverage
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cherry cola carbonated beverage
- 24 maraschino cherries, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening.
2. In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, 1/4 cup cherry cola, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from sides of pan come out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
3. In large bowl, beat frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread evenly over brownies. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Garnish each with cherry.