Beef Roni Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce (1/2 can)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (more if you like cheese like we do)
- 2 1/2 cups elbow macaroni (dried)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. Sauté onion & garlic on medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn heat up to medium high & add beef. Cook until no pink remains.
2. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, & parmesan cheese and lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Cook macaroni while beef mixture is simmering. Drain and combine macaroni & beef mixture together. Let sit for a few minutes.
4. Pairs well with bread & a salad. Enjoy!