Creamy Avocado Pasta
- 6 ounces pasta, we used whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 large ripe Avocado, pitted and peel removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Bring water to a boil in a medium sized pot. Salt the water and add in your pasta, reduce heat to medium, and cook until Al Dente, about 8-10 minutes.
2. While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce by placing the avocado, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper into a food processor or blender. Process until smooth and creamy.
3. When pasta is done cooking, drain and place pasta into a large bowl. Add the sauce to the pasta and toss until pasta is well coated. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
Note: This pasta dish is best eaten the day it is made.
You'll also love
- Pork & Mushroom Stew with Potato... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Seafood Quiche 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Best Cucumber Sandwiches 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegetarian Mandarin Orange Lo Mein... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo, Michael Symon 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta with Creamy Chipotle... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Avocado and Tomato Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)