Stuffing Mix Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 box stuffing mix, any variety
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 shallot, grated
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
Adapted from cassiecraves.blogspot.com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine turkey, stuffing mix, water, eggs, seasoned salt, pepper, grated shallot, and 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce. Pat into a loaf shape and place in a meatloaf pan or glass baking dish.
3. Bake for 30 minutes. Combine ketchup, brown sugar, and remaining teaspoon of Worcestershire and spread evenly over the meatloaf. Continue baking for 30 more minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.