HCG Diet (P3) Almond Flour Pancakes
Pancakes on the HCG diet? You betcha! These almond flour pancakes are perfect for weekend breakfasts!
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- 2 cups almond flour, unblanched
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil plus extra for greasing
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 8mins
Mix wet and dry ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk.
Heat vegetable oil in pan or spread on a non- stick griddle with a pastry brush on medium high heat.
Pour pancake batter and flip when edges of pancakes bubble or just until undersides are golden brown.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Better Than Alice’s Chicken 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Bundt Cake Breakfast 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Spinach, Feta, & Sun-Dried Tomato... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Mini German Pancakes 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
Review this recipe