Sausage Fettuccine Bake
Taste of Home
- 1 1/2 lbs. uncooked fettuccine
- 2 lbs. bulk italian sausage
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 cans (28oz. each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 jars (4 1/2 oz. each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 tsp. italian dressing
- 4 cups 16oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a dutch oven, cook the sausage, onions, and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Drain fettuccine; stir into meat mixture. Transfer half of the sausage mixture to two greased 13x9 baking dishes. sprinkle each with 1 cup mozzarella cheese; top with remaining sausage mixture.
In a small bowl, whisk soup and broth; spread over casseroles. Sprinkle with Parmesan and remaining mozzarella.
Cool one casserole; cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Cover and bake remaining casserole at 350 for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking (do NOT thaw). Cover and bake 5-10 minutes or longer until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Baked Potato Soup (like Cheddars) 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Cheese/Ravioli 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Apple Cranberry... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Dijon Chicken Linguine 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Kale Sausage Breakfast Bake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Fettucini 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Fettuccine 5/5 (1 Votes)