German Apple Pancakes
Golden brown, fluffy, puffy German Apple Pancakes, these are mmm mm soo good!
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 medium apples, peeled if desired, thinly sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place two pie pans (glass is best) in the oven to heat. Beat the eggs, flour, milk and salt on medium speed for 1 minute. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
Take the pans out of the oven and put 2 tablespoons of butter in each pan, moving it around to coat the pan bottoms and sides. Spread the apples in the bottom of the pan. Pour half the batter in each pan. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and puffy. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Margarita Jell-O... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Double Coconut and Peanut Butter... 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Comforting Cranberry-Apple Crisp... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe