Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll Up
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- pecan pieces
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Sift dry ingredients. Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy. Add pumpkin. Stir in dry ingredients. Pour into jelly roll pan lined with wax paper. Grease and flour paper. Top with pecan pieces. Bake 375 for 15 minutes.
Invert on clean dry dish towel. Dampened and dusted with confectioners sugar. Roll up cake with towel using short end. Cool seam side down.
Unroll cake and frost. Reroll and refrigerate.
Sprinkle top of roll with confectioners sugar.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)