Veal with Mushroom-Wine Sauce
- 4 veal cutlets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from TASTEOFHOME.COM
•In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the veal
in oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no
longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
•Add mushrooms, onion and garlic to the skillet; cook over medium-high
heat for 5-8 minutes or until tender. Add wine, stirring to loosen
browned bits from pan.
•Combine flour and water until smooth; stir into mushroom mixture.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in the parsley, salt and pepper. Serve over veal. Yield: 4
You'll also love
- NM SHRIMP SCAMPI, RISOTTO CAKE,... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Bacon Dripping Dandelions with... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- HONEY MOLASSES CURED BACON 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Lentil Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Healthy & Flavorful Mushroom... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Italy - Tuscan Poplette of Veal... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Smoked Duck 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Veal Chops with Port Gorgonzola... 4/5 (16 Votes)