CRUNCHY CHICKEN TENDERS
Place the coated unbaked chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet, freeze until firm and then place them into freezer bags for easy storage. When ready to bake, remove from bags, place on a greased baking sheet and bake in a 425° F. oven for 22-25 minutes.
Per serving: cal-894, sugars-4 g, fat-78 g, sodium-1288 mg
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 cup butter cracker crumbs (about 23 round crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 14 ounces chicken tenders, patted dry
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 27mins
Preheat oven to 425° F. Grease a baking sheet. Combine 2/3 cup mayonnaise, the onion flakes and dry mustard in a shallow bowl and mix well.
Combine the cracker crumbs and sesame seeds in another shallow bowl and mix well.
Dip the chicken tenders in the mayonnaise mixture, then coat with the cracker crumb mixture.
Arrange the chicken tenders on the prepared baking shee. Bake, turning once halfway through baking, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear when pierced with a knife, 12-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the dip ingreadients in a small bowl. Mix well. Serve with the chicken tenders.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (384 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)