Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (frozen/thawed)
- 2 T melted butter
- 1 pkg. Good Season Italian Dressing
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 pkg. 8 oz cre4am cheese (cubed)
- 1 T dry onion flakes
- 1 bag of egg noodles
- Salt and Pepper
Lay a couple of chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
Pour some butter on and sprinkle with some of the dry Italian dressing
Lay another couple of chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
Pour more butter on and sprinkle again with some of the dry Italian dressing
Mix soup, cream cheese and dry onion flakes together
Pour mixture over top of chicken
Cook 8 hours on low.
Serve over egg noodles.
You'll also love
- Maple-Bourbon Basted Grilled Salmon 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff (From the "old"... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Stuffed Shells with Rotisserie... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Rachel Rays Beef and Chicken... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Noodle soup 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings... 3.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Autumn Spice Cake with Cream... 4.2/5 (28 Votes)