Shrimp Avocado Salsa
This Shrimp Avocado Salsa is refreshing and easy to make.
- 1 pound cooked shrimp (peeled, deveined & cooked)
- Fresh Lime juice, 3 medium limes
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 english cucumber or 1 regular cucumber, diced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- Tabasco or Tapatio hot sauce to serve
- Tortilla chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from natashaskitchen.com
Chop cooked shrimp and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Squeeze lime juice over shrimp, stir and let marinate while you chop the rest of your ingredients.
Dice cucumber and add to the bowl (don’t stir until all the ingredients are in). Dice tomatoes and add to the bowl, then add finely diced onion. Top with avocado and finally the chopped cilantro.
Stir everything to combine and serve. We love eating this with a boat load of hot sauce and tortilla chips.