Crescent Cinnamon Rolls
Love cinnamon rolls, but don’t like the mess and hassle it takes to make them from scratch? Try this easy recipe that uses crescent rolls to create a delicious treat.
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 8 count, unrolled and separated
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Place the unrolled and separate crescent rolls on an un greased rimmed cookie sheet.
In a small bowl, mix together the butter, sugar and cinnamon
Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up.
Place tip side down on the cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix together the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
Place in a zip lock bag and snip a tiny corner off.
Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls.