Baked Nectarines with Almond Yogurt Sauce
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 Nectarines (or Peaches), halved and pitted
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 4 Tbsp Kite Hill yogurt flavor of choice
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Pistachios, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place nectarines in a baking dish and squeeze with lemon juice.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
4. Remove from oven and cool for several minutes.
5. Mix yogurt and syrup together in a small bowl and spoon on top of each peach or nectarine.
6. Sprinkle with pistachios.
You'll also love
- Loaded Red Potato Casserole 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Redfish on the Half Shell 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Oatmeal Banana... 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Jay's Deep Fried Turkey with... 3.9/5 (92 Votes)
- Nectarine Muffins 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe