Baked Nectarines with Almond Yogurt Sauce
- 2 Nectarines (or Peaches), halved and pitted
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 4 Tbsp Kite Hill yogurt flavor of choice
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Pistachios, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place nectarines in a baking dish and squeeze with lemon juice.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
4. Remove from oven and cool for several minutes.
5. Mix yogurt and syrup together in a small bowl and spoon on top of each peach or nectarine.
6. Sprinkle with pistachios.