Banana Split Pie
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Spread 1-1/2 cups onto bottom of crust; top with bananas and half the strawberries.
STIR half the COOL WHIP into remaining pudding; spread over fruit layer in crust. Cover with remaining COOL WHIP. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; top with remaining strawberries and nuts.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.