Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
Blackberry cobbler is perfect for when the berries are in abundance and ready to pick, or buy some fresh ones from your local supermarket. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from dailyhiit.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine sugar, flour, oil, and milk into a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
Pour mixture into a greased dish.
Top blackberries over the mixture and place dish into the oven.
Bake for 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Taco Cornbread Casserole 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Pineapple Delight Dessert 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Scones 4.1/5 (61 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Brisket Recipe -... 3.9/5 (86 Votes)
- Corn Salad 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheesy Lemon Angel Hair 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Mountain Dew Ice Cream 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)