Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
Blackberry cobbler is perfect for when the berries are in abundance and ready to pick, or buy some fresh ones from your local supermarket. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (73 Votes)
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from dailyhiit.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine sugar, flour, oil, and milk into a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
Pour mixture into a greased dish.
Top blackberries over the mixture and place dish into the oven.
Bake for 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Muffin Waffles 3.9/5 (102 Votes)
- Easy Berry Cobbler 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Kelly's Baked Beans with Bacon &... 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Taco Cornbread Casserole 3.9/5 (125 Votes)
- Mountain Dew Ice Cream 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Poke Cake 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Blackberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
Review this recipe