Roast Chicken Thighs
- 4 chicken thigh with legs - removed all the skin and fat (if you prefer the skin then leave it on)
- 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp of honey
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound of red skin potatoes - cut into half or quarters
- 2 medium size onions - cut into quarters
1) Marinate the chicken thigh will all the above ingredients except the onions, potatoes and set aside for at least an hour.
2) Pre-heat over to 400 degree F. Line the baking pan with aluminium foil (for easy cleaning) and oil the base with some olive oil.
3) Place the cut vegetables at the bottom of the baking pan and sprinkle some salt and pepper and drizzle some olive oil and toss well.
4) Place the chicken thigh on top of the vegetables and roast it for 45 minutes to an hour or until the chicken is done and the potatoes are tender
You'll also love
- Beverages - Punch (Orange-yellow... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta with Creamy, Spicy Crab Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Poblano Chowder 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fornetti's Roast Turkey Sandwich 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC AND... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumpling Soup (Richard... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Quick Chicken, Spinach & Tomato... 5/5 (1 Votes)