- 1 Family size raspberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups applesauce
- 2 packages frozen raspberries with juice
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 3 Oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 normal size cool whip
Dilute raspberry jello with boiling water. Add applesauce, frozen raspberries, & lemon juice. This can be made 2 days ahead.
On the day of serving:
Combine the cream cheese and cool whip and top the jello.
Cut into squares.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)