Glazed Chicken and Grapes
- 2 large Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless) (or
- Turkey Tenderloin Steaks) (8 oz. total)
- 1 Tbsp. Margarine or Butter
- 1/2 c. Grapes (seedless)
- 1/4 c. Apple or Currant Jelly
- 1 Tbsp. Dry Sherry (or Dry White Wine)
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley (snipped)
Rinse chicken or turkey and pat dry. In a medium skillet, cook chicken or turkey in hot margarine over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until tender and no pink remains, turning once. Transfer the chicken or turkey to individual plates, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover chicken to keep warm.
Cut the grapes in half. Set aside.
For glaze, add the apple or currant jelly, dry sherry or white wine, lemon juice and salt to the skillet. Cook and stir until the jelly is melted. Stir in grapes and parsley. Heat through. To serve, spoon glaze over chicken or turkey.