- 2 packages lemon jello small
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 can crushed pineapple 20 oz
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 cans frozen grape juice concentrate 6oz each
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup small marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons sugar
DISSOLVE jello in 2 cups hot water. Add frozen grape juice. Do not dilute. Chill until partially set.
FOLD in drained pineapple and nuts. Chill until set.
BEAT softened cream cheese and marshmallows with sugar until creamy. Blend in whipped topping. Spoon over firm jello. Cut in squares and serve on lettuce leaves.