Lemon Pudding Mochi
- 16 ounces mochiko sweet rice flour
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (3 ounce) boxes instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk (or milk mixed with evaporated milk or coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 cup angel flake sweetened coconut
Adapted from youtube.com
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish, or coat with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, stir together sweet rice flour, sugar, baking powder and pudding. With a balloon whisk, gradually whisk in milk to beat out lumps. One at a time, stir in melted butter, beaten eggs, lemon extract and coconut. Pour into baking dish. Bake 1 hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.