- Rib Roast (any size)
- fresh ground pepper
- garlic salt
1. Remove roast from refrigerator and let stay at room temperatire for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 375.
3. Sprinkle roast all over w/ garlic salt and pepper and place in pan bone side down.
4. Place in oven for 1 hour.
5. DO NOT OPEN OVEN.
6. Turn oven off and let roast sit for at least 4 hrs and up to 8 hrs.
7. DO NOT OPEN OVEN FOR ANY REASON.
8. One hour before serving turn oven back on (to 375) for 35 minutes
9. Remove roast and let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
10. I know this sounds strange but no matter what the size of the rost it will be perfectly medium rare with a crunch crust.
11. If you want it more well done, just increase final cooking time