Raw Mini Chocolate Cream Cakes
Perfect individual servings of delicious chocolate cream cakes that are not only healthy, but gluten free too!
- PECAN CHOCOLATE CRUST:
- 1 cup pecan meal (just ground up pecans, can use any nut meal of liking)
- 3 to 4 medjool dates (or 2 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (cocoa powder)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- CHOCOLATE FILLING:
- 2 cups cashew, pieces
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, liquid
- 1/2 cup maple syrup ( or may use agave nectar)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- Optional toppings:
- Pecans, crushed
- Chocolate sauce
Adapted from onegreenplanet.org
Pecan chocolate crust:
Place all ingredients into a food processor (can do in a blender) and pulse till combined. You want the crust to slightly stick together.
Grab your mini cheesecake pan and scoop your pecan chocolate crust into your pan. Press down with fingers to firmly place the crust into pan. Set aside as you make your filling.
Soak cashews for about 10- 15 minutes (optional) then rinse well. Place cashews into blender with maple syrup, vanilla, and water. Blend for a little bit to get it creamy.
Next add in your cacao powder and coconut oil. blend till creamy. You may have to scrape down the sides a few times. just keep blending till it is nice and smooth.
*We like our chocolate cream cake on the rich chocolate not too sweet side, you may add in a little bit more sweetness if desired.
Once chocolate filling is blended begin scooping your filling into your mini cheesecake pans. Fill them to the top. Set the chocolate cream cakes into your freezer to set for a few hours before removing from pan. You may enjoy this chocolate dessert as is or you may add on more chocolate and pecans.
You'll also love
- Mango, Strawberry, and Pineapple... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Nachos 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Stollen Bites 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Twinkies 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Irish Cream Cake Pops 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Thai Fried Rice Noodles with... 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Peach Butter 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)