Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Poke Cake
Chocolate, and peanut butter, and cake OH MY! Your friends and family are sure to love this rich and decadent dessert.
- 1 chocolate cake, baked and cooled in 9x13-inch pan
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12.8-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) Cool Whip
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) bag Reese's Minis, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce)bag Reese's Pieces Baking Pieces
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from somethingswanky.com
Use the bottom of a wooden spoon to poke holes evenly throughout the cake. I usually end up poking 20 to 25 holes.
Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over top of the cake, aiming to fill up the holes.
Scrape the hot fudge into a medium bowl. Add the 1/4 cup peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds. Mix until smooth and spread over the cake.
In a large bowl, whisk together the 3 tablespoon peanut butter with the cool whip (I use a hand mixer here, but it's not a big deal to do it by hand). Spread the peanut butter cool whip over top.
Chill for at least 4 hours (overnight is really best).
Top with chopped Reese's cups and Reese's Pieces (you can add these before chilling, but the Reese's Pieces candy coating will bleed onto the cool whip when chilled).
You'll also love
- Santa Maria Style California BBQ... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby... 3.9/5 (88 Votes)
- Mile-High Meringue Pie 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberries & Peaches Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Milo Cake with Buttermilk Icing &... 4.2/5 (71 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Poke Cake 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- 4-Ingredient Boston Cream Poke Cake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)