Green Curry Ramen with Shrimp
- (1) small yellow onion, chopped
- (1) large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1 C unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 C low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp green curry paste
- 1 (heaping) tsp sugar
- (1) pkg. shrimp-flavored Ramen noodles
- 1 (generous) tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 lb. peeled shrimp
- 2 handfuls frozen peas
- chopped basil or cilantro (for garnish)
Saute the onion and garlic in a little olive oil.
Sprinkle with 2 tsp flour and cook for 1 minute.
Whisk in coconut milk, chicken broth, curry paste, sugar, flavor packet from noodles, and lime juice.
Bring to a boil and add the noodles. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
Season shrimp with kosher salt and add to the pan.
Stir in peas. Simmer until shrimp is opaque, about 2 minutes.
Stir and season to taste with kosher salt.
Garnish with chopped fresh basil or cilantro.