Bacon Noodle Surprise
- 1 package of noodles
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 head of cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 1/2 package bacon
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs oil
In a large pot add olive oil and bacon and cook until well done.
In a large saute pan add butter, cabbage and onion. Cook until tender. Add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer cabbage and onions to pot with bacon. Add parsley.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Once cooked add pasta to cabbage pot. Add sour cream and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Shredded Crispy Beef Szechuan Style 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Potato Salad with Lemon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- chicken wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato Chicken and Pasta Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Pork with Cherry Almond Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Peas and Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Split Pea Soup with Ham Hock and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sesame Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)