Bacon Noodle Surprise
- 1 package of noodles
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 head of cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 1/2 package bacon
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs oil
In a large pot add olive oil and bacon and cook until well done.
In a large saute pan add butter, cabbage and onion. Cook until tender. Add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer cabbage and onions to pot with bacon. Add parsley.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Once cooked add pasta to cabbage pot. Add sour cream and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Aligot (Garlic and Cheese Mashed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Barley Soup - Martha... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- THE BEST PORK TENDERLOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Scampi Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA ALLA RUSTICA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pot Roast Over Noodles (crock pot) 0/5 (0 Votes)