Crock Pot Harvest Chicken and Potatoes
•Calories - 194
•Carbohydrates - 21g
•Fat - 3g
•Protein - 21g
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" pieces
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 12 ounces small new poitatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 cups baby carrots cut into 3rds
- 2 celery stalks cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 can (4oz.) mushrooms sliced and drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried sage
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp margrine or butter
1.In a small bowl mix together the chicken, 2 Tbsp flour, 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
2.Add to slow cooker.
3.Stir in potatoes, carrots, onions and celery, mushrooms, garlic, 1/2 tsp thyme, sage and broth.
4.Cover, cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 to 7 hours.
5.In a small bowl mix together remaining flour and melted margarine, mix together until a paste forms. Push the contents of pot to one side and with a whisk add in remaining salt & thyme, and flour paste. Mix until thick, cook 1 more hour, or until thoroughly thicken.