Candied Sweet Potatoes with mandarin orange
- 4-5 med. Sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- Mandarin orange liquid
- 1/3 cup syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained (save liquid)
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Brown sugar
Cooking time 90mins
Slice sweet potatoes 1 inch thick and boil.
Combine orange liquid, orange juice, syrup, water, and salt. Boil 10 minutes.
Place cooked sweet potatoes in buttered baking dish. Sprinkle generously with brown sugar, coconut, and mandarin oranges.
Cover with hot sauce, dot with butter.
Bake at 300 for 1 hour, basting frequently
You'll also love
- Spinach lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pappardelle with Zucchini,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Banana Bread Quinoa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sliced Baked Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Forbidden City Lemon Spareribs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)