Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (283 g) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1-1/2 cups (1/2 of 700-mL jar) pasta sauce
- 1-2/3 cups (1/2 of 796-mL can) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup Kraft Part Skim Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese
HEAToven to 375ºF.
COOKpasta as directed on package, adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken and basil; cook 3 min. or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add pasta sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in cream cheese spread until melted.
DRAINpasta and spinach; return to same saucepan. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella. Spoon into 2-L or 8-inch square baking dish.
BAKE20 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted.