Pioneer Woman's Simple Sesame Noodles
This sesame noodles recipe is quick to prepare and a nice summertime dish. Serve with your choice in meat and vegetables!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pure sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 4 whole green onions, sliced thin
- 12 ounces Asian noodles or 12 ounces other thin noodles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Whisk together first 8 ingredients.
Cook the noodles as directed on package and drain.
Mix together sauce and warm noodles, making sure that all the noodles get well covered (or saute noodles with sauce in a skillet on medium heat).
Serve topped with green onions.