Banana Split Brownie Pizza
All your favorite banana split toppings, on a brownie "crust".
- 1 box Fudge Brownie Mix (plus ingredients to prepare)
- 1 (8 ozs) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ozs) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 2 bananas, sliced and tossed in 1 tsp. lemon juice to prevent discoloring
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries, drained on paper towels,
- OR 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Chocolate ice cream topping or chocolate syrup, for drizzling
Preheat over to 350 F. Grease a 15-inch pizza pan.
Prepare brownie mix according to directions on package. Spoon into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and cool in pan on wire rack.
Drain pineapple in a colander, pressing all the juice out.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and drained pineapple together with a mixer.
Spread mixture over brownie "crust". Arrange sliced bananas and maraschino cherries (or fresh strawberry slices) over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping or chocolate syrup.
Refrigerate. To serve, cut in wedges as you would a pizza.