Ritz Crackers Banana Pudding
- 2 boxes instant banana cream pudding (3.4 ounces each)
- Milk, as indicated in pudding box recipe
- 2 sleeves round butter crackers
- 4 large bananas, sliced
- 1 container whipped topping (8 ounces)
1. Prepare the pudding as directed on the box, using the amount of milk indicated.
2. Cover the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch dish with crackers. Cover the cracker layer with sliced bananas, then cover the banana layer with prepared pudding.
3. Repeat layers with remaining crackers, bananas and pudding.
4. Spread whipped topping over the top and chill dessert at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.