Peanut Butter-White Chocolate Popcorn
This addicting popcorn mixture will appeal to everyone. The popcorn is coated with a creamy candy mixture flavored with peanut butter and white chocolate and studded with salted roasted peanuts, peanut butter chips and holiday-colored chocolate candy.
- 6 cups salted popcorn (remove any unpopped kernels)
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup red and green M&M candies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped
1. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Combine popcorn, peanuts, M&Ms and peanut butter chips in large bowl that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Cook sugar, corn syrup and salt in medium saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a full boil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; whisk in peanut butter. Let stand 5 minutes to cool slightly. Whisk in white chocolate until melted.
3. Pour over popcorn mixture, quickly stirring to coat evenly; place on baking sheet. Using two forks, gently spread popcorn mixture over foil. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm; break into pieces. Fill cellophane bags for gift-giving or store up to 1 week in an airtight container.
PER 1/2 CUP: 225 calories, 10.5 g total fat (4 g saturated fat), 3.5 g protein, 31.5 g carbohydrate, 0 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 1.5 g fiber