This Cornbread Casserole recipe is very easy to prepare and makes a wonderful side dish or snack the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained and 1/2 liquid reserved
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°F). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
In a large mixing bowl, combine corn, reserved liquid, eggs, corn bread mix and sour cream; stir until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Crispy Parmesan Chicken with... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Pudding (Gluten Free/No... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Sweet Corn Salsa 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Asparagus, Pea and Saffron Risotto... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Budget Lemon "Saffron" Rice 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Stovetop Green Bean Casserole 4.8/5 (4 Votes)