Ground Beef Hash
Great one pot dinner with everything you'll want - meat, potatoes and vegetables! Perfect for when you don't want too many dishes.
- 2 onions, peeled and finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely diced (or 1 frozen red chilli cubed)
- 1 pound ground beef, extra lean
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
Spray a large frying pan with cooking spray, place over medium heat. Add onions and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add garlic, cumin, and chilli, then the ground beef and cook on high, stirring all the time and breaking down any lumps, until meat is browned.
Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.