These easy, tasty ham sandwiches are perfect for a potluck or party.
- 2 packages Pepperidge Farms Party Rolls
- 3 cups country ham, finely ground or thinly sliced baked ham
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, finely grated
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup onion, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from martieknows.squarespace.com
Mix butter, poppy seeds, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and ham if it's grated. If not, omit for now.
Split the rolls by removing them from the tray and slicing them in half. Do not separate the individual rolls. Put the bottom back in the tray. Spread mixture on both sides.
If using slices of ham, place small pieces on top of butter mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese, and put top layer of rolls back on top.
Cover the entire tray with foil and wrap tightly. Bake at 350°F until cheese melts, about 20 minutes.
Slice in-between the rolls with a serrated knife and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Chicken & Bacon Pasta with Spinach... 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Full Chicken Dinner 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan baked ziti 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Honey... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Orange Chicken Meatballs 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- BBQ Shredded Chicken Sandwiches 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Reubens 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Sandwiches 4.4/5 (12 Votes)