Picnic Banana Pudding
- 1 8-oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 5oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 16-oz. tub cool whip, thawed
- 1 11-0z. box Nilla wafers
- 5-7 bananas, peeled and sliced
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium until smooth and fluffy. Add condensed milk, pudding mix, milk and vanilla. Mix till well combined.
Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Place 1/3 of the vanilla wafers in bottom of trifle dish, large bowl, or 9x13" baking dish. Next layer 1/3 of the bananas. Then pour 1/3 pudding mix over top (enough to cover all the bananas). Continue with 2 more layers. Top with remaining cool whip. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.